Wednesday, February 12, 2014


She is so silly.
The kids have been settling back into the school routine. It's amazing how fast the time goes. The leaves are already turning color. I really love this time of year though, so I don't mind.
Last night at the restaurant was really busy, but I handled it pretty well. I only make money about one day. The other days it's hit or miss really.
I think when the kids get a but older I might try and train as a respiratory therapist, I have had to work with many of them because of my kids being sick and needing to have respiratory treatments etc. Anyway, it takes two years to be certified, so it's something to think about. I certainly don't feel like being a waitress for the rest of my life. But for now it partially pays the bills.
Bailey is all into Thomas the train, so my brain is turning into mush watching the ever exciting episodes...it's almost as exciting as watching paint dry.....
I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, HBO has a show called "True Blood" based on the series. They are pretty good. Kind of like a murder mystery vampire werewolf hot sex kind of book.....lol
Oh Naomi actually letting go of furniture now and standing for a couple of seconds. I am not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment